Quảng cáo Adsense
Nội dung bài được kho đề thi Đề thi Toán Đại số lớp 8 xin tổng hợp lại bạn đọc về ĐỀ KIỂM TRA HỌC KỲ II LỚP 8 THÍ ĐIỂM, dữ liệu được tham khảo từ nhiều nguồn, Nếu bạn thấy hay hoặc cần thông tin gì vui lòng để lại comment bình luận
KHẢO SÁT CHẤT LƯỢNG HỌC KỲ II – NĂM HỌC 2018-2019
Môn: Tiếng Anh 8 – Chương trình thí điểm -Thời gian: 45 phút
Họ và tên: …………………………………………………………. Lớp 8 ………… Trường THCS …………………………………………..
Số báo danh
Họ tên, chữ ký người coi thi
Điểm bài thi (bằng số)
Họ tên, chữ ký người chấm thi
PART A: LISTENING
Question I. Listen again to the conversation between Nick , Duong , and Chau. Circle the words and phrases as you hear them.
High yields 5.on television
The moon 6.bring unemployment
Question II. Listen to this interview between a 4Teen magazine reporter and Dr Duong Minh Vu about a netiquette to check T or F .
1. Netiquette is a set of rules for behaving properly online.
2. We should use CAS LOCK in emails, post and comment.
3. Don’t say and do unpleasant things online, just like in real life .
4. Check your message for spelling mistakes before you send it.
PART B: USE OF LANGUAGE
Question I. Find the word which has different sound in the part underlined.
1. A. wanted B. flooded C. destroyed D. erupted
2. A. invent B. debris C. helpless D. news
Question II. Circle the word which has different stress pattern from the others.
1. A. competitive B. opportunity C. repetitive D. unhealthy
2. A. destroy B. erupt C. earthquake D. disaster
Question III. Choose the best answer A, B , C or D.
1.Air__________, together with littering, is causing many problems in our cities today.
A. pollute B. pollution C. polluting D. polluted
2. The road in front of my office is always __________ when it rains heavily.
A. to flood B. flooding C. flood D. flooded
3. Singapore is famous for its __________ and green trees.
A. cleanliness B. cleanly C. cleaning D. clean
4. The roof of the building _____________ in a storm a few days ago.
A. damaged B. was damaged C. has damaged D. has been damaged
5. A severe tropical___________ is called a typhoon.
A. drought B. rain C. flood D. storm 6. If you were the president, what _________ you do to help the environment?
A. will B. did C. would D. do
7. A person who __________ the bagpipes is called a piper.
A. plays B. performs C. entertains D. does
8. Don’t drink that water. It’s __________.
A. damaged B. dumped C. contaminated D. clear
9. The team’s success was largely __________ to her efforts.
A. because B. due C. since D. however
10. All our English teachers are __________ speakers.
A. native B. original C. foreign D. official
Question III. Give the correct form of the following words
1. Factories (not dump) ________ waste into rivers if the government fines them heavily.
2.I (watch) ________________ a science fiction film on TV at 9 .00 tonight.
3. Many houses (destroy) ________________in the hurricane last night in Nghe An.
4. By the time the police came , the thief (leave) _______________.
5. Don’t forget ( turn) _______________ off the lights before going to bed.
V. Give the correct form of the word .
1. Thomas Edison was one of the greatest______________of the world. ( invent) )
2. There are a lot of______________ differences . (culture )
3. _____________pollution has risen day by day. ( environment )
4. There have been major new ______________ in space reseach. ( develop )
5.My friend said he really enjoyed doing____________ experiments and finding out how things worked. (science)
PART C : READING
Question I. Read the text and choose one word/ phrase from the list to fill each gap.
that activity get information informs says
the field enormous addictive
It is estimated that about