Nội dung bài được KHODETHI Đề thi Toán Đại số lớp 9 xin tổng hợp lại bạn đọc về đề kiểm tra 1 tiet anh 9 lan 1, bài được tham khảo từ nhiều nguồn, Nếu bạn thấy hay hoặc cần thông tin gì vui lòng để lại comment bình luận
Full name:………………………………….. TEST 1 ( 45’)
I. Choose a word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the rest by circling the letter A, B, C or D.
1. A. ringgit B. impress C. religion D. designer
2. A. separate B. embroider C. temple D. ethnic
3. A. Buddhism B. Hinduism C. hamburger D. hometown
4. A. bear B. wear C. speak D. sweater
5. A. climate B. comprise C. consist D. divide
II. Circle the best option (A, B, C or D) to complete the sentences below .
6. Today young generation is still fond_______wearing jeans.
A. of B. in C. on D. at
7. I wish I_______English well.
A. speak B. can speak C. will speak D. could speak
8. “ I wish you_______a longer vacation, Maryam.” Lan said.
A. have B. has C. had D. will have
9. Have you ever ridden an elephant yet? ~Yes, I’ve_______ridden it.
A. already B. yet C. since D. for
10. We have lived in this town_______1999.
A. for B. just C. since D. in
11. The Mona Lisa was painted by_______.
A. Alexander Bell B. Leonardo da Vinci C. Marie Curie D. William Shakespeare
12. Socialist Republic of Viet Nam became a member of ASEAN on the_______.
A. 8 August 1967 B. 28 July 1995 C. 23 July 1997 D. 30 April 1999
13. I think it’s necessary for secondary school ss_______uniforms when they are at school.
A. wear B. to wear C. wearing D. should wear
14. His house______________into last night but nothing was taken.
A. is break B. was broken C. were broken D. broke
15. Lan used_____________past the mosque on her way to primary school.
A. to walk B. walked C. walking D. walk
III. Read the passage, then circle the best option (A, B, C or D)
I think it is necessary for students to wear uniforms when they are at school.
Firstly, uniforms encourage students to be proud ….(16)….being students of the school they are going to because they are wearing the uniforms with ……….(17)………bearing their school’s name.
Secondly, wearing uniforms helps students …….(18)….equal in many ways. Everyone starts …….(19)…….the same place, whether they are rich…(20)…poor. They are really friends …..(38)………..one another under one school roof.
Finally, wearing uniforms ….(21)…..practical. You don’t have to think of what to wear every day.
Therefore, all students, from primary to high…..(22)……..should wear uniforms.
16. A. of B. in C. at D. on
17. A. label B. labels C. labells D. labell
18. A. feels B. feel C. felt D. feeling
19. A. from B. in C. under D. at
20. A. and B. because C. but D. or
21. A. in B. at C. to D. on
22. A. is B. being C. be D. are
23. A. college B. colleges C. schools D. school
IV. Circle the best option (A, B, C or D)
24. It’s a pity he can’t come to the party. ~ “ I wish/ come/ party”.
A. I wish he can come to the party B. I wish he could come to the party
C. I wish he couldn’t come to the party D. I wish he will come to the party
25. You should do this test carefully. ~ This test/ do/ carefully
A. This test should be done carefully. B